Tennessee Donor Services (TDS) is the designated transplant donor network serving nearly five and a half million people in Tennessee, Virginia, and Georgia.
Our staff of dedicated professionals works tirelessly to facilitate organ, eye and tissue donation throughout our service area.
- Tissue Recovery Technician
- Quality Manager
- Quality Coordinator
- Quality Assurance Coordinator III
- Quality Assurance Coordinator II
- Equipment Operations Compliance Coordinator
- Electronic Medical Records Coordinator
- Donor Resource Coordinator
- Donation Specialist
- Accounting Coordinator
- Accounting Associate